Thursday, July 10, 2008
Lessons in Animal Crossing
1. It's a near lifetime of payment before you get a big enough house and even then, you still won't have enough room for everything.
2. Some folks are just jerks.
3. Some folks get mad when you don't know what they are talking about.
4. People expect you to know how they feel about certain things and get sad when you don't.
5. Nicknames that other people give you are always stupid.
6. Where weed grows, fruit trees will also grow.
7. Folks like receiving mail but they won't sent you any if you don't do it first.