Sunday, August 3, 2008

Frustration


Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS3) - I guess the first time I cleared the first 'boss' really was beginner's luck because it seems that I can't repeat the task. In fact, I really suck at this game now. Even those low level brown ninjas bother me. I do not have "thumb stamina" and can't seem to be jamming the buttons fast enough, and after a while it does hurt. I think I will resist from buying such games in the future.

Tracking about on the net, I found similar experiences by other people. Although, they can called different things like text messaging injury, blackberry thumb or for we gamers, videogame thumb. It's basically all under the term "repetitive stress injury".

The signs of aging. Sigh...



Patapon (PSP) - I'm not going to try a level for more than three times in a row. The Patapons are so darn cute though.

No comments: