Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New DS by the end of the year?

Reports surface that a new ds will be available in Japan by the end of the year. It will come with new features like camera function, music playback and improved wireless functions.

Pretty quick of them to have out a new DS when DS lite came out not so long ago. [Update] Or so I thought. Apparently it's just speculation and rumor, because Nintendo has denied the reports.


[And if there is a new one coming up within the next year or so,]Of course one doesn't need it to have it the day it gets released. The new functions don't seem that attractive to me. I don't really care for cameras or wireless functions, although mp3 functions will be nice. If the ds has a camera, I probably won't be able to take it work anymore (security blahblahblah).

Just like PSP slim, the loading times of the games don't bother me that much, so I don't find the need to get the slim yet. And there are rumors of a new PSP in the making as well. Of course, I would like to have it if I have too much money (or if it's a prize in a lucky draw).

I will find irresistible if it came with an in-build FM tuner. I'm wish for one on the next psp.

No comments: