Wednesday, February 18, 2009
- Includes a few different themes in addition to the regular plains, desert, snow and volcano landscapes.
- Ample god-like powers to unleash on the other party.
- Stylus control for raising and lowering landscape. It's a little imprecise at times.
- I felt the game was a bit laggy. The graphics are just awfully retro (not really in a very good way). The DS screen feels a bit too cramp. You are likely to keep your eyes on the lower screen than pay much attention to the top screen.
- The sound department is terribly lacking. (I had Populous on the Sega Genesis and I remember the sound was better than this.)
- Still a rather unique sim god-game. Simple and still fun if you can forgive the presentation. It's a must-have if you are fan like me.