Saturday, May 9, 2009

A little update and Myst for the iPhone / iPod Touch

I've been mainly gaming on my iPod Touch these days.

It's a pretty exciting new platform for gaming. There's always something new in the appstore. The games are cheap and sometimes free, and they are good quality games for the go. There are lots of special offers and weekend or holiday sales.

My PSP is collecting dust, and I forsee that I'm going to abandon that one permanently. As for the DS, the only thing I've got for it is Pokemon Platinum. (I am waiting for Puzzle Kingdom.)

For the PS3, I'm looking foward to Sacred II, supposedly coming out in mid May but could be delayed (again). I'm playing Demon Souls on the PS at the moment.

-----




Recently, there's the re-release of Myst on the iPhone / iPod Touch which is great because I've never played this game back in the day. And it's a bargain at 5.99 USD.


(Video: Review by Appvee.com)


I'm going to take my time with this game. I just started and I'm not sure what to do, but it's ok. I'll just wonder around and explore. It's an old fashion, still screen, point and click adventure and a serious piece of art imho.

No comments: