Sunday, October 18, 2009

Games for the next month or so

When it rains, it pours...


1. Fallout 3: Game of the Year edition (PS3)

Gonna get this one. I got the core game when it was first release but this edition contains 5 add-ons available earlier this past year or so, so that's gonna be another 100 hours or so of gameplay.



2 Borderlands (PS3)

To be honest, I haven't read up much about the game. But it sounds good. It's supposed to be "Diablo with guns". It has the loot system of our favorite Blizzard hit, so I'm all for that.




3. Dragon Age Origins (PS3)

An RPG from Bioware. Should be an epic. Should be excellent roleplaying fun.






4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

My Favorite FPS. It's the only FPS series that I like and care about. Playing this is like being in a Hollywood blockbuster action flick.

No comments: