Saturday, November 12, 2011

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Collector's Edition) [PS3]

They had it, so I thought, what the heck, I'll get it.

The box was so huge I thought I might have accidentally bought another console.

The dragon figurine is largely responsible for the large size of the box. It was packed well in a styrofoam box.

Included in this collector's edition: A high quality leather-bound, approx 200-page artbook, and a Making of...DVD.

There is a map made from good quality paper. I would've preferred a cloth map but I don't Bethesda ever made cloth maps for even their special editions. (Might be wrong there...)

The game? It is sweet sweet heaven...

(Note: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is also available on the PC and Xbox360.)


Alduin Statue

The Art of Skyrim Coffee Table Book

No comments: