Friday, November 4, 2011

Professor Layton and the Last Specter (DS)

 
The latest Professor Layton for the DS packs another great collection of puzzles and brain teasers. The US version comes with London Life. Basically, it's a social sim, kinda like animal crossing but far more relaxing. It's cute, but not something I can play at for long. Have to say that it is very charming, and that's probably something they were going for with the art style.

3DS -- I thought about checking out the new Harvest Moon. But the last few were such disappointments, I'm simply dragging my feet about getting it any time soon. (Add: a peep into Gamefaqs reveal complaints about the game freezing up during play...)

I am thinking of giving up one platform but just can't decide which one or if I should even have to decide at all.

No comments: