Tuesday, December 20, 2011

[PS3] Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: patch 1.3 / Solitude

Installed this cautiously on Saturday.

I'm lucky I was even able to download the whole patch without my line disconnecting.

Result: No freezes, no lag, resistances fixed. I think the bookshelves are still acting a bit strange, so I won't use them. The textures seemed improved, smoother but I did encounter some weirdness especially when walking near moving water. It's not broken, so that's a relief.

Reached Solitude and of course, the first thing I did was to go around and take pictures. (iPod Touch 4, camera+ app)




The Blue Palace

A residence in Solitude

Guards practicing archery

2 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

Some great shots and yeah that has to be the first thing you do, right?..haha

Ravenblack said...

:D

Consoles should really just implement screenshot taking functions.