Saturday, September 14, 2013

Junk Jack X (iOS) creations: Waterfall Garden

Built a waterfall garden. Compact stone and dirt bricks with stone and wood bridges. Bridges allow light through but not blocks, so I was constantly noticing how the daylight got through. I still had to put a number of torches so it's too dark. It's not as big as I hoped but it was a task making platforms and outlines.

It's good I had the Giga Blast Helmet equipped when building this, so I was immune to falling damage (not in pic). The water was easy to work with as it's not very chaotic and easily fixable if misplaced.

I noticed the animals kept spawning and drowning in the water. So it's a good place to go to harvest animal things like meats, furs and wool. Fighting monster spawns on this thing should fun.



Close up: lots of nice hideaways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this on the forums and i copied it one night because i liked it so much.

Ravenblack said...

Cool. Glad you like it. :)