Sunday, January 3, 2016

Junk Jack X: Downton Abbey House


I'm truly sorry to see this wonderful British series end but at the same time I'm very happy that they ended it well.  It's great to see a generally happy ending for all the characters. That is so rare in today's television where most series end on a grim note.

After watching the Christmas special, I wanted to make the abbey in JJX. So I went and created a new world and used mainly sand bricks and sand stone for the house. The basement is made of logs and wooden blocks. I used the obelisks from the pharaoh biome from Seth world to create the pointed tips seen on the towers of the original building.


The original Downton Abbey has three floors, due to the height limit in JJX, I had to take away one floor.



Here's a little of what the interior looks like. The dinning hall in the middle, the kitchen in the basement were easy to place, but I haven't quite decided what to do with all that space. Probably try to fill it up with art pieces. The bedrooms are to the far left and right side towers (not shown).

No comments: